Canada Inkjet Refill Service & FAQ’s
Thank you for choosing inkjet cartridge refilling; a service that combines quality, value, and sustainability. Refilling your cartridge(s) is easy, and does not void or impact your printer’s warranty.
NOTE: Customers may experience “alerts” when using refilled cartridges. These nuisance messages are simply deterrents created by manufacturers and should be bypassed by pressing “OK”, “proceed”, “continue”, “accept”, etc.
Steps to Install Your Refilled Cartridge:
- Remove clip or cap (if applicable).
- Insert into printer.
- Press OK, yes, close, etc. to bypass any nuisance messages.
- Stop the process if an “Unrecognized Cartridge”, “Cartridge Error/Problem”, or “Remove/Replace Cartridge” message appears or if the printer appears to freeze and will no longer operate. Refer to table below or Troubleshooting for additional refilled cartridge usage tips.
5. If a problem persists then return the cartridge to your refiller for evaluation.
HP 65 & 65XL Ink Out & Cartridge Errors (HP Deskjet/Envy Printers):
HP 62, 62XL Cartouches D’encre – Messages d’erreur Réservoir Vide:
Canon 280, 281 Cartouches D’encre — Procédure de réinitialisation de l’imprimante Canon
Resources and Recommendations:
- Visit Troubleshooting for general refilled ink cartridge usage tips and advanced cartridge/printer diagnostic information.
- We recommend that you keep a spare set of cartridges for convenience.
Don’t know your cartridge number? Click here to check:
To find the nearest ink refill center near you…
Costco Canada (English): https://costcoinkjetrefill.ca
Costco Canada (Français): https://qb.costcoinkjetrefill.ca
CAUTION: It is suggested you avoid purchasing overseas ‘clone’ or ‘compatible’ ink cartridges as they can be quite problematic. The smart chip (at base of cartridge) may not provide reliable printer-cartridge connectivity once installed. Clone & compatible ink cartridges are typically purchased on-line (i.e sold under a different label than the OEM) and is essentially a “knock-off” ink cartridge of the original/genuine ink cartridge. For the best refilling experience, only use original/genuine ink tanks or remanufactured cartridges which have been cleaned, refilled and tested for proper performance.